Xtar Torch B20 II Pilot XM-L2 1100 Lumens LED Sport Light Full Set
£49.99 Inc VAT
This is the full kit version of this torch and it comes with – XTAR B20 II Pilot II Cree Torch XM-L2 U3 LED, Xtar Torch Holster, Spare ‘o’ ring, Premium hard storage case, Xtar MC1 Li-ion 18650 Battery charger, UK AC adapter. Car Adapter, 3100mAh 18650 Battery, belt clip……….
The XTAR B20II torch is the latest and most powerful multi-purpose/multi-functional sports torch to date. Boasting a massive 1,100 lumens from the most up to date LED in CREE’s XM-L range the Cree XM-L2 U3 is not only brighter than its predecessors it is more energy efficient, this combine with Xtar’s high efficiency drive circuit give this torch more light for longer with more stable run time curves.
This is a tactical-meets-sport torch in a compact and small form. The B20II Pilot torch is the hunters, campers, and outdoors man ultimate every day carry torch. It features a turbo, high, medium, low, and signal mode, the torch has mode memory too, no flicking through modes when the torch is switched back on again after being turned off, essential if being used as a tactical torch.
The B20 II (2.0) torch beam is relatively tight and very high intensity in the center of the hot spot which makes this torch shine huge distances. With a orange peel reflector the intense light is smoothed out to gradually transition to the outside of the beam giving this torch a good amount of “spill” (peripheral light), making it great EDC (Every day carry) torch. The ultra clear tempered glass has up to 98.5% transmittance of light, normal glass is 89%-92%, so the torch has very little wasted light which help create these great results we see in the B20II Pilot torch.
Small, light weight, comfy in your hand, energy efficient, high intensity hot spot for distance while maintaining plenty of spill make this torch a true all rounder. If you were to only buy one of Xtars torches then this is the torch to have. It will do virtually any job you will ask of it, apart from possibly deep sea diving as it is only IPX8 water resistance rating, which officially is to 2m under water, but really its meant to handle the most possible of extreme weather. We do not suggest you should use it for underwater.
Xtar have built this torch with the extreme sportsman in mind. Its rugged, not in looks, but see “under the hood” so to speak, you’ll see that Xtar have thought about the light, then used very high quality parts. Thave have spring loaded BOTH terminals, this stops the light from flicker on and off, having unwanted mode change or shutting off completely due to vibration and shock. The contacts are gold plated to make good contacts and stop oxidation of terminals which inevitably lead to poor connections and unstable torches.
The Xtar B20II Torch also uses a forward clickie switch, what this means is the operator can pressure the switch until the light comes on but does not click giving you a way to briefly light a target up and then flick off again. This feature is what you would expect on a tactical torch. The tail has been especially designed to do this easily, it has a thumb sized groove, push your thumb right across the tail and it will only push down enough to turn the light on and not enough to fully click it. Xtar engineers have paid such close attention to detail when creating this torch that it really does subtly stand out from a the crowd. Get this torch and you it will grow and grow on you and will be your “go to” torch.
The Xtar B20 II torch can tail stand. Tail stand means you can switch the torch on and place it on a flat surface to balance it on the torches tail, this allows light to be thrown straight on to the ceiling above, giving you enough reflected light to light up the desired working area without having to hold the torch or having it shine directly on you.
This torch is for professional people or serious outdoors people that need a professional, reliable, functional and powerful torch its for the people that appreciate quality parts, thoughtful and innovative design and excellent build quality. If you have read this far then that person is probably you. Price to quality ratio we feel you will find hard to beat.
– XTAR Sport Torch B20II Pilot 2.0
– ANSI Illumination levels: Turbo High Mid Low Signal
1100Lm 600Lm 250Lm 30Lm
– Runtime: 3.3h 3.5h 8.5h 75h
– Max Range : 230 meters
– Max Intensity: 13225cd
– Impact Resistance: 1.5m
– Waterproof: IPX8
– LED: CREE XM-L2 U3 LED
– Crust Materials: Anodized aircraft 6N01 aluminum alloy, type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
– Working Voltage: 2.75-4.2V
– Battery: 1*18650/18700 (18650 battery included)
– Tactical tail cap switch
– Size: Φ34.5mm（Head dia）x Φ25.4mm（Body dia）x25.4mm(Tail Dia) x 140.0mm（length）
– Net Weight :113.0g (without batteries)
– Memory function, Hidden Signal mode
– CREE XM-L2 U3 LED lifespan of 50,000 hours
– Simple mode arrangement: Turbo-High-Mid-Low-Signal
– Super bright, max output up to 1000m
– Beam throw up to 230m
– Excellent heat dissipation design
– Gold plated spring battery contact terminals on both the negative and positive terminals are antioxidant which prevents poor contacts due to oxidization.
– Excellent anodized aircraft 6N01 aluminum alloy plus premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
– Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
– Ultra-clear tempered glass lens with anti-reflective coating, up to 98.5% transmittance of light – normal glass is 89% – 92%
– Uses 1*18650/18700 lithium battery
– Both terminals are spring loaded to protect against poor contact caused by shock or vibration with can lead to unwanted mode changes and unexpected shut down.
– Xtar Holster
– Spare O ring
– Premium package – Hard Storage Case
– Xtar MC1 18650 Charger
– UK AC Mains wall adapter
– Car adapter
– 3100mAh 18650 battery
– Black belt/body clip
Recommended for optimal performance:
Xtar recommend to use Xtars protected 18650 or 18700 batteries – it is not advisable to use unprotected batteries with this torch due to the risk of deep discharge of the battery.
– Batteries should be removed from the torch if the torch is not going to be used for extended periods of time (weeks and months not hours and days)