Xtar Torch D26 XM-L2 U3 LED 1100 Lumens Diving Light
£60.99 Inc VAT
Xtar Torch D26 Whale diving light
This scuba diving torch is the latest upgrade to this excellent torch. Now supporting the Cree XM-L2 U3 emitter, not it is brighter and run times are longer compared to previous versions of this light.
Old versions are still in stock with at other places, at Xtar Direct UK you can be assured to always have the latest version of every light. If the torches are upgraded and stock we have stock left, we will not wait to sell old versions beforre stocking new, we will upgrade the advert and the old stock will be available on Xtardirect.co.uk with a large discount off the original retail price.
– XTAR D26 XM-L2 U3 LED Diving Flashlight
– Tail cap
– Spare O ring circle
– Extra switch
– Paperbox package
(no battery, no charger, no UK adapter, no premium carrying case)
– XTAR Diving flashlight D26 Whale
– ANSI Illumination levels: Turbo High Mid Low
1100Lm 600Lm 200Lm 60Lm
– Runtime: 1.8h 3.6h 11h 48h
– Max Range : 300m
– Max Intensity: 22500cd
– Impact Resistance: 1.5m
– Waterproof: IPX8
– LED: CREE XM-L2 U3 LED
– Crust Materials: Anodized aircraft 6N01 aluminum alloy, type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
– Working Voltage: 2.75-4.2V
– Battery: 1*18650/18700/26650
– Press-type magnetic induction switch
– Size: Φ46.0mm(Head dia) * Φ33.0mm（Body dia）x 155.0mm（length）
– Net Weight : 227g（Excluding batteries）
– Modes lock function Power Indication
– Press-type magnetic induction switch: Locking the modes to avoid misoperation.
– Open type switch, not affected by water pressure and easy to clean.
– Power indication: When batteries capacity is above 25%, the LED indicator is green on; battery capacity falls at 5%-25%, the LED indicator is red on; battery capacity falls below 5%, the LED indicator flashes red.
– Simple mode arrangement: High-Turbo-Mid-Low
– Super bright, max output could be 1000L
– Beam throw could be 300m plus 5°spot light angle, which is good for diving.
– Excellent heat dissipation design
– Gold-plated spring, antioxidant and avoid poor contact
– Excellent anodized aircraft 6N01 aluminum alloy plus premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish, which makes D26 anti-corrosion.
– The 1/4 British screw hole could be fixed pretty of underwater systems.
– Use 1*18650/18700/26650
– Make sure the battery is fully charged, and the O-ring, waterproof of the D26 in good condition before diving.
– Because of the different characteristics of lithium batteries and Li-ion batteries, the light output and runtime can vary.
– When the indicator flashes red, change batteries immediately is strongly recommended.
– When the battery power is very low, the flashlight may flash.
– When the D26 is not to be used for a prolonged period, it is recommended to remove the batteries.