Xtar Torch – D26 Cree XM-L2 U3 LED 1100 Lumens Diving Torch Set
£79.99 Inc VAT
This LED Diving Torch Set includes:
– XTAR D26 U3 LED Diving Torch
– Tail cap
– Spare O ring circle
– Extra switch
– Premium package
– SP2 charger
– AC Adaptor
– Car Adaptor
– 4000mAh 26650 battery
– 18650 battery tube
– XTAR Diving flashlight D26 Whale
– ANSI Illumination levels: Turbo High Mid Low
1000Lm 600Lm 200Lm 60Lm
– Runtime: 1.8h 3.6h 11h 48h
– Max Range : 300m
– Max Intensity: 22500cd
– Impact Resistance: 1.5m
– Waterproof: IPX8
– LED: CREE XM-L U3 LED
– Crust Materials: Anodized aircraft 6N01 aluminum alloy, type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
– Working Voltage: 2.75-4.2V
– Battery: 1*18650/18700/26650
– Press-type magnetic induction switch
– Size: Φ46.0mm(Head dia) * Φ33.0mm（Body dia）x 155.0mm（length）
– Net Weight : 227g（Excluded batteries）
– Additional Functions: Modes lock function Power Indication
– Press-type magnetic induction switch: Locking the modes to avoid misoperation.
– Open type switch, not affected by water pressure and easy to clean.
– Power indication: When batteries capacity is above 25%, the LED indicator is green on; battery capacity falls at 5%-25%, the LED indicator is red on; battery capacity falls below 5%, the LED indicator flashes red.
– Simple mode arrangement: High-Turbo-Mid-Low
– Super bright, max output could be 1000L
– Beam throw could be 300m plus 5°spot light angle, which is good for diving.
– Excellent heat dissipation design
– Gold-plated spring, antioxidant and avoid poor contact
– Excellent anodized aircraft 6N01 aluminum alloy plus premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish, which makes D26 anti-corrosion.
– The 1/4 British screw hole could be fixed pretty of underwater systems.
– Use 1*18650/18700/26650
– Make sure the battery is fully charged, and the O-ring, waterproof of the D26 in good condition before diving.
– Because of the different characteristics of lithium batteries and Li-ion batteries, the light output and runtime can vary.
– When the indicator flashes red, change batteries immediately is strongly recommended.
– When the battery power is very low, the flashlight may flash.
– When the D26 is not to be used for a prolonged period, it is recommended to remove the batteries.